Submit a Misconduct Complaint

Use this form to file a complaint against a Garrett County Sheriff's Office (GCSO) officer or any other GCSO employee. Complaints will be sent to the chief deputy.

Please provide as much information about the incident as possible, including, but not limited to, the officer's/employee's actions, how many witnesses were present, the names of witnesses (if available), the demographic information for the officer/employee involved (race/gender), and your preferred method of contact.